Monday, May 4, 2009

Kellogg's Cereal Coupons

If you're in need of cereal, there's some great deals on Kellogg's cereal this week and next week at Albertson's. There are a couple of different places you can get your coupons ($1 off per box):

Kellogg's website
(Be careful with this one since the way it prints is one coupon per page with a big color ad at the bottom - a big waste of paper and ink! You can get around this by waiting for the coupon to finish printing at the top of the page, then stop your printer before it gets through the entire ad at the bottom.)

Group A Coupons
(Or you can go to the Grocery Smarts link on the right hand side of this page and select Group A from the printable coupons section)

This week's current ad, Albertson's has a few of the Kellogg's cereals on sale. Raisin Bran and Fruit Loops are the only ones I see being on sale that match up with the coupons. They have an in ad coupon that makes them $1.49 - for the first two. I noticed on my receipt that they rang up for $1.67 each (then the in ad coupon takes off a whopping $0.18 to get them down to $1.49). So you can buy the first two - with the in ad coupon - for $1.49 (using the $1 off coupons, that would make them $.49 each) and then any additional boxes for $1.67 (using the $1 off coupons, that would make them only $.67 a box. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more varieties on for $1.67, so if you want to check it out, just have them scan the variety you are interested in and see if they happen to ring up for the $1.67 price.

Next week's preview is almost done and I noticed that a lot of the Kellogg's cereals are 50% off, so that combined with any $1 off coupons, would make them a great deal! I'm not sure on the prices since they have them listed as UNKNOWN on the list, but I can't imagine that ended up being a bad deal. The varieties listed are: Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, and Special K.

Note: If you printed the coupons last month (i.e. on the 29th or 30th like I did), there's good news! The coupons have been reset and you can go in and print them again (2 additional copies of each!). Looks like all of the ones I printed on 4/30/09 have expiration dates on 5/30/09, but the ones I went and printed today have expiration dates on 6/3/09.

Good deals on Kellogg's cereal, I know I'll be stocking up!

No comments: