Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Deals for the Week and My Savings!

Some great deals out there again! Thanks to all the hard work from the ladies at Pinching Your Pennies (PYP) for providing the sale/coupon links and shopping lists!

Albertson's:
PYP Albertson's link
There are some great deals and promo's this week - especially check out these:
- Kraft Promo: get $3 off instantly when you spend $10
- Johnson & Johnson Promo: Get $10 off your next shopping order when you spend $30
- Clorox Promo: Get $5 off your next shopping order when you spend $15
- Also good deals on deodorant, cereal (although the Smith's sale is a bit better), crackers, eggs, make-up etc.

Smith's:
PYP Smith's link
Not a ton of good deals, but there were a few:
- Kellogg's cereal
- Milk, Strawberries, Watermelon, Potatoes
- Suave Shampoo/Conditioner

Associated Food Stores:
PYP/GS Associated Food Store's link
PYP/GS Macey's link
A few good deals, but didn't see a whole lot

Walgreen's:
PYP/GS Walgreen's link
Again a few good deals, but not much.

The ladies at PYP have asked that we reference them in our blog posts and provide links to their lists, so I've decided to provide the information in the above format in order to comply with their wishes. To be honest, we're extremely lucky that they provide all of this to us for free. After hours of work on their part, they deserve all the credit and I don't feel I've given it as much as I should have in past blog posts. Since all of you should be looking through the lists on your own anyway, I'll probably not type out all the deals as I have been - gives them the credit by providing the link and saves me time.

But I will continue to show you my purchases. Here are a few I did today:

Albertson's:



Items Purchased:
- 2 boxes Froot Loops
- 2 Kraft Bagefuls
- 5 Kraft BBQ Sauce
- i dozen eggs

Total Spent = $0.90
Total Saved = $30.08

I got this for so little because I did a Kraft Promo (spent $10, saved $3) used coupons, then had a $5 catalina left over from last week. I also received an additional $2.50 catalina, so really I made money on the whole transaction!

Smith's:



Items Purchased:
- 2 pkgs strawberries
- 6 boxes Kellogg's Corn Pops
- 6 boxes Kellogg's Frosted Flakes

Total Spent = $13.81
Total Saved = $24.12


And CONGRATS to my good friend who went shopping with me for the first time this week using her coupons! She got a ton of stuff and got it all for a really great deal!

Happy Shopping to you ALL!

No comments: