If you've happen to browse the right hand column of this blog, you might have noticed that there are quite a few blogs and websites that I check out frequently. The truth is, that I love to find out about a great deal and pass it on to others. A lot of the deals I share with you are from these websites, as well as the PYP forums. But to be honest, you don't need me as the "middle man" to tell you about deals, especially since the ones that interest me might not be ones that interest you. So I thought I'd just point out a few of these sites in case you might be interested in checking them out on your own.
Grocery Smarts/PYP Users:
(these are currently on the right hand column, but I put the links here also)
Cut Coupons
Dirt Cheap Groceries
Good or Free Deals (Be careful, the lady that does this blog lives in Michigan, so a lot of the deals she posts might not apply to Utah)
Pinching Your Pennies Blog
Sharing Deals
The Obsessive Shopper
Here are a few new ones my Mom just told me about:
(I'll be adding them soon)
Shopping With Cents
Utah Deal Diva
Caregiver's Marketplace
Here are a few Food Storage sites that might of interest to you:
(these are also in the right hand column, but linked here as well)
Every Day Food Storage
Food Storage Made Easy
My Food Storage Deals
I'll still be checking out the deals often, but take some time (when you find a few free minutes, I know that's not often for most of us!) and look into them, there are constantly great deals to take advantage of!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment