Well, I thought it was going to be a slow week because I didn't see a ton of stuff I needed in the ads, but it turns out that those doubler coupons at Albertson's are just too tempting and I can't help going and getting free stuff!
As far as the ads, there are a few good deals:
Albertson's:
- Great deals on chicken, hot dogs, salad dressing, BBQ sauce, mustard, smores supplies, shave gel, charcoal/pork, and there's also a Darigold and L'Oreal Promo this week.
Smith's:
- Great deals on potatoes, watermelon, corn, chicken, hot dogs, kool aid, salad dressing, cool whip, suave shampoo/conditioner, banana boat sunscreen, and there's also a California Pizza Kitchen/DiGiorno Promo this week.
Walgreen's:
- There are a few deals with register rewards, check out the lists for more details.
As always, check out the lists at PYP or Grocery Smarts to see things that might be useful for you (keep in mind the the Albertson's ads have 3 doubler coupons attached to the front page - and they're good through the entire ad). Same rules apply, 3 per family per shopping trip, and they only double up to $1.
If you didn't get an ad this week or would like more doublers, check your local store for additional copies of the ad. I did my shopping in Bountiful while I was up there yesterday, so I don't know how the American Fork or Lehi stores are, but it seems that they might be tightening up on leaving the ads out - you may have to ask for one at the customer service desk.
I had 3 very productive transactions at Albertson's yesterday using my doublers, here's what I got:
Transaction #1:
Items Purchased:
- 3 Hefty Storage Bags (on sale $2 each)
- 2 Kraft BBQ Sauce Bottles (on sale for $1 each)
Coupons Used:
- 3 $1 off 1 Hefty Products
- 2 $1 off 1 Kraft BBQ Sauce
- 3 doubler coupons (doubled the hefty coupons since the BBQ sauce was free using coupon alone - each doubler was redeemed at $1 each)
Total Spent = $0.45 (paid only the tax)
Total Saved = $13.65
Transaction #2:
Items Purchased:
- 2 Hefty Storage Bags (on sale $2 each)
- 1 French's Mustard (on sale for $1.50 each)
- 1 Hunt's ketchup (on sale for $1 each)
Coupons Used:
- 2 $1 off 1 Hefty Products
- 1 $.75 off of 1 French's Mustard
- 1 get one free Hunt's Ketchup (since it was on sale for $1, coupon was redeemed for $1)
- 3 doubler coupons (doubled the hefty and french's mustard coupons)
Total Spent = $0.27 (paid only the tax)
Total Saved = $11.06
Transaction #3:
Items Purchased:
- 2 Skintimate Shave Gel (on sale for $1.50 each)
- 1 Edge Shave Gel (on sale for $1.50 each)
Coupons Used:
- 2 $.75 off of 1 Skintimate Shave Gel
- 1 $.75 off of 1 Edge Shave Gel
- 3 doubler coupons (each redeemed at $.75)
Total Spent = $0.30 (paid only the tax)
Total Saved = $9.57
So I basically got everything in each of the transactions for free. I only paid tax on the sale amounts, which for all 3 transaction was only $0.97 - I saved $34.28. Not bad - all that stuff for less than $1! I LOVE FREE STUFF!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment