I read about this deal on another website and just had to share. It's a rebate from Swiffer. You can get $10 back in debit card form when you purchase $20 worth of swiffer refills or get $5 back when you purchase $10 of swiffer refills. The details of the offer and link to the pdf document to print and send in is located at the following link:
Swiffer Rebate Offer
Click on the "Download Form for a $5 Debit Card" or "Download Form for a $10 Debit Card" - both bring up the same pdf document that you can print. There is a section where you indicate which debit card you are applying for. You can only submit one rebate - either the $5 or $10 rebate, not one of both.
You can also click on the "Save over $15 on Swiffer Products" link to the right of these links to bring up a page listing coupons available on swiffer products. Click on one of the products and it will take you to a page asking a question about where you learned about the product. Select the appropriate answer, then click submit. Once you do that, you will be brought to a page where you can enter your name, address, and email so that they can send you a coupon booklet with applicable swiffer coupons, as well as coupons for other products - looks like the booklet might also contain coupons for Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Home Made Simple, and Mr. Clean - a total of $30 in coupon savings.
Just a word of caution, when I signed up for my coupons just now, it said that due to the high demand for their coupon booklets, that mine would probably not be received until 6-8 weeks from now. In order to use the rebate, you have to purchase your products between April 1, 2009 and May 15, 2009, I'm not sure my coupons will be here in time. I will probably just purchase the products I want before the coupons get here, then hold on to the coupons until I need the products again - assuming the expiration dates are not immediate. If you want however, you can wait until right before the ending date requirements for the rebate and see if the coupons happen to arrive and you can purchase the products in the required time frame using the coupons. Completed rebate requests must be postmarked by May 30, 2009 and received by June 15, 2009. Remember, the rebate is good only on purchases of swiffer refills (swiffer duster refills, swiffer wet jet pad/solution refills, or sweeper sweeper dry/wet refills).
Just a note on the debit card. I've received these type of rebates before and they are basically a visa or mastercard that has your rebate amount (in this case either $5 or $10) loaded on to it. Since it's a visa or mastercard, you can use it anywhere that accepts those forms of payment and you can purchase anything - so it's almost as good as cash. In my opinion, a little better since normal rebates come as a check and you have to make a trip to the bank to cash or deposit it.
Coupons or not, the rebate is basically a 50% discount and is a good deal. Since I'm just about ready to do my spring cleaning, I can definitely use a good deal on these swiffer refills - I use a ton of them! Hope this helps you all get some great money back on cleaning products.
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment