After last week's crazy sale at Albertson's, I'm actually glad that it's a really light week in sales. I'm also grateful that the sales that are available are easy and don't require a lot of thought. If you tried to do the Kraft/Unilever Promo and the Unilever Rebate last week, you must be tired like I am and hopefully you're glad to have an easy week too. Even though it is light, there are a few good deals out there to be had. Here's just a few:
Albertson's:
- Cantaloupe - 48 cents/lb
- Shoppers Value milk, gallon 1%, 2%, or skim - First 3 - $1.67
- Glaceau Vitamin water 20 oz. - FREE after coupon
- Powerade 32 oz. - on sale for 75 cents each, extra promo - Buy 10, get 5 free
- Kellogg's cereal 12-20 oz. Pictured: MiniWheats, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes - 79 cents after coupon
- Kotex Lightdays liners 22 ct. - 25 cents after coupon
- Quaker/Pepsi promo: Save $3 instantly when you spend $15 on participating items. Mix and Match over 400 items. Items worth noting - Aunt Jemima or Quaker pancake mix, Baked Lay's, Lay's Stax, Pasta Roni or RiceARoni side dishes, Quaker Breakfast Cookies or Morning Mini's , Quaker Chewy granola bars, Quaker Life cereal, Quaker True Delights granola bars, Sobe Lifewater, and Trop50 orange juice.
Smith's:
- Apples, Fuji, Golden Delicious, Braeburn or Cameo - 89 cents/lb
- Grapes, red or green - 99 cents/lb
- Mountain Dairy Gallon Milk, whole, 2%, 1% or skim - $1.69
- Kroger Value Apple Juice Coctail, 64 oz. - $1.29
- Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes - 75 cents each when you buy 4 + coupons
- Chef Boyardee Canned Pasta - 68 cents each with coupon
- Kellogg's Cereal, 11.4-25.5 oz. Bite Size Mini Wheats, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Raisin Bran, Special K, Smart Start, Frosted Mini Wheats, Cocoa Krispies and Raisin Bran Crunch - 68 cents each with coupon
- McCormick Grill Mates - FREE-75 cents depending on coupon used
- Quaker Quakes - FREE with coupon
- Banquet Entrees - 68 cents each with coupon
- Kroger Value Food Storage Freezer Bags, 15 ct. gallon or 20 ct. quart - 88 cents each
- Suave Shampoo or Conditioner, 15 oz. - 38-63 cents each depending on coupon
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, 7.5 oz. - 64 cents each with coupon
Associated Food Stores (Macey's, Kohler's, Dick's, Lin's, Kent's):
- Apples, large Cameo or Braeburn - 99 cents/lb
- Seedless Grapes, green or red - 99 cents/lb
- Shur Saving Gallon Milk, 1%, 2% or Skim - $1.59
- Lynn Wilson Flour Tortillas, 15 oz. pkg. - 79 cents
- Bayer Aspirin, 32-36 ct. - 88 cents with coupon
- Suave Lotion, 18 oz. - $1.50 with coupon
In additon, Macey's has the following on sale
- Hot House Tomatoes price per lb - 99 cents/lb
- Western Family Large Eggs, dozen - 98 cents
Walgreen's:
- Lysol Cleaning Products, 16 to 32 oz - Buy 1 Get 1 Free - use coupons and buy at least 3 different products and you can still send in the Lysol Rebate for $3 back - see previous post for details.
- Kellogg's Cereal, 12 to 17 oz - 83 cents each when you buy 4, use coupons, and factor in the $3 register reward (limit 4)
- Colgate Toothpaste - FREE or overage - if you use coupon and factor in the $3.29 register reward
- Personal Care Promo: Buy 6 participating items and get a check out voucher for $6 off your next shopping order. Hard to know if items are good deals since prices were not listed in the ad. I do know that Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion is a good deal. For example: Regular price = $3.49, 25% off = $2.62, use coupons either $1 or $1.25 off each. Purchase price (assuming have 6 coupons) = $8.22-$9.72 + tax, get $6 register reward back. Final out of Pocket = $2.22-$3.72 + tax or $.37-$.62 + tax each. By the way, the Walgreen's in Saratoga Springs and Lehi are both out of the lotion, so you may want to call first to verify they have enough. I'm assuming that other participating items in this promo are probably good deals as well, but I haven't priced/tried/heard about any others.
As always, I'm sure I've missed a few other good deals available that might be of interest to you. I recommend you check out each of the lists yourself to see any other deals and find out additional information on the ones I listed above.
Happy Shopping!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
4 comments:
silly question... I did the Lysol rebate and was just filling it out. Is the UPC the numbers directly under the barcode?? I'm looking it up online right now, but just wanted to ask the expert.:)
Yes, I believe that's what it means. I think since they're printed on the bottle, you can't clip them off. My receipts weren't very detailed, they just listed Lysol cleaners as the description, so they just want you to list the numbers to be sure you purchased 3 different products.
question....which coupon are you talking about with the softsoap 7.5 oz at Smiths?? I have a coupon that is 50 cents off of one, but it is for the 8.5 oz. Also, are the lynn wilson flour tortillas the thin style, or are they the smaller size, just need a little info on that, since I don't get the ads :) THANKS!
I just went to Smith's yesterday- and took advantage of the Kellogg's cereal for .68 each! What a deal! I also got some of the soft soap for .64- and our Smith's had their large 1 doz. eggs on for .50 ea! Good times at the Grocery Store! Thanks again!
Mindi
Post a Comment