I read about an article that was on the front page of the Deseret News today. It's an article about couponing and specifically mentions Pinching Your Pennies and it's founders. It explains about how PYP works and how their method differs from the Grocery Guru and how he uses coupons. I thought it was an interesting article and thought I'd pass it on in case anyone gets a different paper like I do and was interested in reading it. Here's the link:
Deseret News Article
Personally, I like shopping the PYP way, but everyone does things differently and you definitely have to do what makes sense for you based on time, resources, and needs. Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Interesting article. I got sucked into reading all the comments listed on there as well. My favorite is a lady who says in her own words that "coupon clippers are overweight" and "there are only coupons for processed and boxed foods so why would I cut coupons?". Uh...have they ever looked at the coupons and adds? These ladies are super smart! :)
Was that sarcastic??
AMEN SISTER! That was my favorite comment too.
Post a Comment