
Transaction #1:
Items Purchased:
4 Treetop Apple Juice (on sale for $2, had $1 off 2 coupon, doubled makes each $1)
2 Treetop Trim Juice (on sale for $2.50, had $1 coupon, doubled makes each $.50)
Total Spent: $5.15
Total Saved: $18.94
Transaction #2:
Items Purchased:
4 Frosted Flakes (on sale for $2.50, had $1 off 2 coupon, doubled makes each $1.50)
4 Pop Tarts (on sale for $2.50, had $1 off 2 coupons, doubled makes each $1.50)
2 Pop Tarts (on sale for $2.50, had $1 off 2 coupon, make each $2.00)
Kellogg's Promo: Buy 10 items, get $10 off
Total Spent: $6.23
Total Saved: $36.76

Transaction #3:
Items Purchased:
2 Treetop Trim Juice (on sale for $2.50, had $1 coupon, doubled makes each $.50)
2 Totino's Pizza Rolls (on sale for $1.00, had $.35 coupons, doubled makes each $.30)
Total Spent: $1.73
Total Saved: $11.16
Transaction #4:
Items Purchased:
2 Pert Plus (on sale for $1.99, had $1 coupon, doubled makes each free)
1 Totino's Pizza Rolls (on sale for $1.00, had $.35 coupon, doubled makes each $.30)
1 Treetop Trim Juice (on sale for $2.50, had $1 coupon, doubled makes each $.50)
Total Spent: $1.05
Total Saved: $13.98
Totals for all 4 transactions:
Total Spent: $14.16
Total Saved: $80.84
I love the double coupons that Albertson's is doing! You have to make a few trips and they might be out of some of the stuff you want. But for the most part, it's great to save so much money!
3 comments:
WOW!! Now I am wishing that I lived closer to an Albertsons.....such good deals, you can't pass that up! Way to go!!
Holy cow! I had just visited the website Mindy gave me to save money on shopping trips and I didn't think it would actually work, but I'm glad that you shared this because I'm always looking for ways to save money!
Welcome! I had those doubts when I started too, but it honestly does work. There's a lot of information, so it may take a while to get through it, but it's all good stuff. Let me know if ever have any questions at all!
Post a Comment