Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Shopping Savings This Week!

For those of you like me who enjoy seeing the good deals everyone else is getting, here are a few more examples of savings during this week's sales:

Smiths:



Items Purchased (2 transactions):
1st (30 items):
30 spaghetti noodles
1 milk
1 2lb block of cheese
1 18 pack of eggs
1 ice

2nd (30 items):
1 rice krispie treat squares
9 kotex/stayfree
4 AW/Sunkist
1 keebler cookies
3 doritos
2 cheetos
10 stouffers meals

Total Spent: $68
Total Saved $72


Albertsons:



Items Purchased (2 transactions):
1st:
10 digiorno for one pizzas

2nd:
28 cans of tomato soup cambells
2 boxes of triscuits
1 cheese
1 capri sun
11 salsa

Total Spent: $30.30
Total Saved: $80.90


Walgreens:



Items Purchased (3 transactions):
1st: 4 12 packs of cottonelle toilet paper
2nd: 4 12 pack of coke
3rd: 2 m&m's, garnier conditioner, and colgate toothpaste

Total Spent: $32
Total Saved: $42.50



Smith's:



Items Purchased:
4 Hungry Man Dinners
6 Lean Cuisine Dinner
4 Nature Valley Granola Bars
3 bags of Frito's
1 tub of butter
12 packages of assorted pasta

Total Spent: $31.00
Total Saved: $50.00


I also bought at Albertson's 6 cans of Chicken Noodle soup and it cost me $0.65. YEAH!

I am also sending you pictures of my pantry. I couldn't get it all in one picture so I had to take two. One is the top half of my shelves, and the other is the bottom half of my shelves, including my floor. I love walking into my pantry and seeing it so full! I was excited so thought I would share it with you. I'm almost positive without including meat, my husband and I could last on our food storage for at least 6 months. That is pretty good for only being married for 7 months. Most couples don't get food storage until much later after they have been married!





I agree, there's nothing like the feeling of knowing you have a full pantry and can survive with what's in there for a substantial period of time. Also, it took us at least 8 or 9 years to get fully stocked, so I am quite impressed with you guys doing so well after only 7 months - GREAT JOB!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Good job Michelle!

Parker Family said...

Good job Kylie!! Love the pantry too!