Monday, March 23, 2009

Albertson's Doubler Coupons from Sunday's Paper

Albertson's again has coupon doublers in their one page ad from yesterday's paper. The wording says 4 coupons per family per shopping trip and there are 4 coupons in each ad. The gray area is how do you define a shopping trip? Some people have suggested it means per transaction (I'm pretty sure this isn't the intent, so I would say not to even try this). Some think if you take a load out to the car and come back in, that's another shopping trip. And others think that you should either go to another store or go home and go back to make sure you are doing another shopping trip. For me, I'm thinking that doing 4 coupons in 1 transaction per store at a time is all I'm going to do. If I decide I want to do more, I will either go to another store or go back another day. I feel confident that I'm following the rules and being honest by doing thing that way. The coupons are only good until tomorrow, so if you're interested in using the ones you have, make sure you make it out in time!

No comments: