Well, there are a lot of good deals out there this week. A lot of carry-overs from last week, but if you didn't make it out, then you have another week to do so. Here are some of the promos to be aware of:
Albertson's:
- Glaceau promo: Save $3 on your NEXT shopping trip when you spend $15 on participating products.
- Keebler/Kellogg's promo: Save $10 instantly when you buy 10 participating products. New online coupons are available for a lot of the participating products, so even if you've used your coupons from the paper, there are still coupons to use and make most of them really great deals!
- Other items outside of the promos are pretty good too. Check out their deals on Progresso Soup, Dial Soap, fruit, etc.
Smith's:
- Great deal on apples this week - 50 cents per pound!
- Nestle/Kraft Promo: Buy 10 items, get $5 off instantly. Mix or Match. The same list as last week, from what I can tell. Good deals on quite a few of the items.
As always, check the PYP/GS lists to see the details on sales, promos, and coupons.
Fortunately for me, I didn't need to go out shopping at either store today. I picked up most of the things I needed from Smith's last week and really didn't need anything at Albertson's. It's a good feeling to know that I don't have to go to the store this week for anything. That's definitely a good thing about using this process to stock up when things are priced right - every once in a while you get a week off!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment