Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where Have I Been???

Good question.

Ever have one of those times when everything seems to be happening at once and there are so many unimportant (or less important) things going on that you just can't seem to get everything done? The last few weeks have been like that for me and I apologize for not being more on top of posting things. Honestly, I thought I had posted some comments on last week's sales along with my purchases, but looking at the blog, it was obvious that I thought I had done it, but for some reason never really did. Well, now that things are settling down a little bit, I'm going to try and be better at posting some of the deals going on.

This week is full of promos at Albertson's. I don't know about you, but I'm trying to stock up as much as possible since I'm really not sure what will happen once Associated Foods takes over. Here are a few promos to be aware of this week:
- Dannon Promo: Save $2 instantly when you spend $10 on participating Dannon products. You can do multiple $10 groups in one transaction - I did 2 this morning and got the $2 back twice. You can use your Dannon Promo purchases to get more Dannon coupons! Click HERE to find out more details!
- Proctor & Gamble Promo: Save $7 on your NEXT shopping order when you spend $25 on participating products.
- General Mills promo: Save $5 on your NEXT shopping trip when you spend $20 ore more on participating products.
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free on 12-pks of Coke and Pepsi products
- Really great deal on Heinz Ketchup (I haven't seen it this low in quite a while, I stocked up big time!)
- Few other random deals - check out PYP/GS page for details.

Here are a few deals I saw at Smith's:
-FREE Milk Promo: Purchase a combination of 3 participating items, get 1 FREE gallon milk. Limit 2 free per transaction.
- Great deal on product: cantalope, grapes, watermelon
- Good deals on frozen bagged chicken
- Great deal on Kroger brand cheese
- Good deal on 12-pks Coke or Pepsi (Albertson's has them for about 10 cents cheaper, but this isn't a bad deal either)
- Great deal on Kroger Apple Juice - I'm probably going to clean out my local store!
- Few other random deals - check out PYP/GS page for details.

I've only made it to Albertson's thus far this morning, so as soon as I make it to Smith's I'll post what I bought this week. If you have a chance to make it out this week, it's a good time to stock up on a few things. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hey don't worry. Things happen to everyone. I'm just happy your back!