Ever have one of those weeks where you seem to forget things? Well, I had one of those week this last week. I swear I had typed up a post about last weeks sales, but looking the blog, I can see that I never did. Sorry to everyone on that! But I'm not forgetting this weeks deals - there are some good ones! Here's a few things to be aware of:
Albertson's:
- Quaker sale: Save $5 instantly when you purchase 10 participating items. Great deals on Pancake mix, syrup, cereal, granola bars, oatmeal.
- Mix or Match promo: Save $3 instantly when you spend $10 on participating items. Great deals on a ton of products!
- Mix or Match - 4 for $19.96 or 4 for $9.96. Not a ton of great deals.
- Also check out the deals on potatoes, Hamburger Helper, Red Baron Pizza, Health & Beauty Aids, etc.
Smith's:
- Mega Event: Buy any 10 participating items, get $5 off. Not on a ton of items, but the ones that are there are a pretty good deal.
- Also check out the deals on potatoes, tomatoes, OJ, etc.
Associated Food Stores:
- Good deals on Yoplait yogurt, Kellogg's cereal, BIC shavers, and produce
This may one of the last times we see the Quaker items for such a great deal at Albertson's - they only have this sale once a year and with the buyout from Associated Foods, I'm not sure what will happen in the future. I would seriously consider stocking up if you're in a position to be able to do so.
I definitely took advantage of the Albertson's promos this week (I didn't need anything at Smith's, so I didn't go there), here's what I got:

Items Purchased:
- 10 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
- 40 McCormick County Gravy Mix
- 2 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 3 Colgate battery powered toothbrushes
- 2 Barber Stuffed Chicken
Promos/Coupons Used:
- 4 $1.00 off 2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
- 1 $.75 off 2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
- 2 $1.00 off 1 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 3 $1.00 off 1 Colgate toothbrush
- 2 $1.00 off 1 Barber Stuffed Chicken
- Quaker Promo: Buy 10 items, saved $5 instantly - purchased 10 items, saved $5
- Mix & Match Promo: Spend $10 in participating items, saved $3 instantly. Purchased $60 in participating items, saved $18
Total Spent = $50.59
Total Saved = $98.40
Even though the gravy wasn't listed as more than a 3 star deal, my family loves this and it hasn't been on a promo for over a year, so I decided to stock up big time. The regular price for these packets is over $1.00 at Walmart, so I decided it was good enough of a sale for me to pick up a bunch (especially since Albertson's is transitioning to Associated Foods in the next few weeks). Just an example of how even though they might not rate it as a 4 star or above deal, I do still buy things I think are a good deal.
Good Luck and Happy Shopping!
3 comments:
Good to hear that the Mccormick gravy is a good deal, I thought it was too, but looked at the 3 stars...I was planning on buying 10, but I think you talked me into getting 20! Thanks for the list!!
Have you heard anything about the Valley Fresh canned chicken on the list or have you tried it? Wondering if it is any good.
A lot of the canned chicken tastes just like tuna fish to me, although there is one that isn't supposed to be too bad. I can't remember which one, but Mom knows what the brand is. I'll try to remember to ask her.
Post a Comment