My sister's purchases:
Transaction #1:
Items Purchased:
5 Tide detergent
1 Bounce
2 Secret deodorant
3 Bounty
6 CoverGirl makeup
3 Tampax
3 Always
1 Cascade
Total Spent = $45.71
2nd Transaction:
Items Purchased (70 items):
10 boxes of fruity pebbles
5 excedrin
3 comet cleaner
2 Activia yogurt
6 old spice deod
2 old spice body spray
2 right guard deod
1 pink pearl eraser
3 pkgs of twizzler licorice
3 edge shave gel
3 skintimate shave gel
6 candy bars
3 colgate toothpaste
3 colgate toothbrushes
2 softsoap hand wash
3 pert plus shampoo
1 napkins
1 lysol disinfecting wipes
3 energizer batteries
2 oil of olay body wash
2 suave body wash
4 jello
Total paid: $55.15
Total before coupons and doubled coupons: $130
My purchase:

Items Purchased (50 items):
4 Campbell's Soup
10 Post Cereal
4 Swiffer Duster Refills
2 Yoplait Yoplus Yogurt
3 bags Tyson Chicken Patties
10 boxes Eggo waffles
10 cans Pringles
7 Bakery Rolls
Total Spent = $56.04
Total Saved = $78.25
The rumor is that Smith's is going to be doing this double couponing promo more often - that's definitely good news for all of us couponers! Let's all hope this is true, because all the great deals sure help us stock up on the things we need/use/want!
2 comments:
I must admit that since I'm at your mom's now I don't have to shop and I kinda miss bargain shopping. Shhhh...don't tell.
Ok here is my deal this week. Not as big as the others but I am way stocked on most thiings and now even more stocked!
1st purchase
12 boxes Q-tips(yes I know almost 4,00 QTips I will never have to buy them again but read on)
total 30.00
-1.50 coupons
-.90 doublers
=27.60
plus 27.00 in catalinas
cost .60 + tax
2nd purchase
4 lipton soup
1 cookie pouch (tip when these get ready to expire make them up and freeze them till you need them works great!)
4cookie dough (for freezer)
1 yogurt
2shedds country crock
2 klondike bars (couldn't refuse)
2 suave shampoo
total 30.00
-minus coupons and catalinas
total 1.28 including tax
+ 15.00 catalina to roll over
3rd purchase
3 cookie pouch
2 fruit snacks
1 yogurt
4 sauve shampoo
4 sauve body wash
3 sauve deordorant
total 30.00
-minus coupons and catalinas
.49 including tax
+ 15.00 catalina and 5.00 catlina
Do the math with all 3 purchases I spent out of pocket
29.37
with 20.00 in cqtqlinas left over making my purchase 9.37
Yes I will never buy deordorant, shampoo, QTips or body wash for the next 10 years but I am ready if Albertsons new store does nnot do this again. That is what is important to remember this may be our last time to buy 30.00 get 15.00 back. Even with out coupons you basically buy every thing for half price. Thanks Sis for helping me out with all this. ANd yes I am thinking of going one more time I( know CRAZY!)
Mom
Post a Comment