Let's start with Smith's since that's the easiest. The ad for the next couple of days is the same, but until tomorrow they are doing double coupons! That's right - Smith's, not Albertson's. Even better, you don't need any paper doublers like you do at Albertson's. As far as I've heard there is no limit (although I'm sure if you show up with 100 coupons, they might decide that's too many). They will double everything up to $2 - meaning everything $1 and under doubles exactly as you would think. Everything from $1.01 to $1.99 will double to $2. That being said, they won't do overages, so if you buy something that is on sale for $1.88 and have a $1.00 coupon, you will get $1 off and the double will be for $.88. $2 coupons do not double at all since it is already at the max. Imagine all the great deals you can get! This is all in addition to the sales and promos - there are some killer deals with the P&G Promo that's going on right now. One thing I have read about is that you have to give them your Fresh Values Card before your coupons or they don't get doubled. The registers double all of the coupons automatically, so that makes things easy for both you and the checkers! Keep in mind that a bunch of couponers have been hoping for this for a long time, so a lot of the stores may be cleaned out of the really great deals. I had a small list I was planning to pick up, but found out from one of the forum posts that the main thing I was going for was gone, so I'm not going to even try today. I may try again tomorrow, but there wasn't anything on my list that I can't live without, so I'm not that upset. Hope you find better luck at your local store.
Ok, now on to Albertson's. Hopefully you all saw the ad from yesterday's paper. It announces 2 additional promos that started yesterday and 2 doubler coupons. There are some great deals out there. Here's a list of the promos going on right now:
1. P&G Promo
purchase between 8/2 - 8/11
Buy $20 worth of P&G products
Get $5 OYNSO
Purchase must be made in a single transaction.
See ad circular for participating P&G items.
2. Unilever Promo
purchase between 7/22 - 8/9
Buy participating Unilever products* and save up to $12 OYNSO
Spend $10 & get $3 OYNSO
Spend $20 and get $7
Spend $30 or more and get $12
All items must be purchased in one shopping order.
*See store ad for a complete list of participating products
3. GM/Unilever Promo
purchase between 8/2 - 8/8
Buy $30 worth of P&G products
Get $15 OYNSO
Purchase must be made in a single transaction.
See ad circular for participating items.
You can get some great deals! See the PYP forums for lists and matching coupons on what to buy. A lot of the online sites have reset their coupons due to it being a new month, so there are a bunch of coupons you can print that match up with this weeks ad.
I was up and at Albertson's at 6am this morning and this is what I got:

Transaction #1:
Items Purchased:
- 3 All Liquid Detergent
- 1 Suave Body Wash
- 1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
- 6 Fiber One Bars
Coupons/Promos Used:
- 3 $1 off of 1 All Liquid Detergent
- 1 $.75 off of 1 Suave Body Wash
- 1 $1.25 off of 1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
- 6 $.40 off of 1 box Fiber One Bars
- 2 doubler coupons (each redeemed at $1)
- GM/Unilever Promo (spend $30 in participating products, get $15 off next shopping order), this was 1st transaction, so didn't get any savings, but had 3 $5 coupons print after paying
Amount Spent = $22.00
Amount Saved = $29.09
Received 3 $5 off your next shopping order catalinas and a $4.50 catalina - not sure what triggered that, but it was a fun surprise!
Transaction #2:
Items Purchased:
- 4 Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches
- 12 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks & Fruit Roll-ups
Coupons/Promos Used:
- 4 $.40 off of 1 Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches
- 6 $.50 off of 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks/Fruit Rollups/Etc.
- 2 doubler coupons (each redeemed at $.50)
- 3 $5 off coupons from transaction #1 (GM/Unilever Promo - spend $30 in participating products, get $15 off next shopping order)
- 1 $4.50 catalina from transaction #1
Amount Spent = $6.46
Amount Saved = $41.87
Received 3 more $5 off our next shopping order coupons
Transaction #3:
Items Purchased:
- 4 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
- 4 Suave Hairspray
- 2 Suave Mousse
- 2 All Liquid Detergent
- 1 Suave Body Wash
Coupons/Promos Used:
- 4 $1.25 off of 1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
- 3 $.50 off of 2 Suave Shampoo/Conditioner/Hairsprary/Styling Products
- 2 $1 off of 1 All Liquid Detergent
- 1 $.75 off of 1 Suave Body Wash
- 2 doubler coupons (each redeemed at $1)
- 3 $5 off coupons from transaction #2 (GM/Unilever Promo - spend $30 in participating products, get $15 off next shopping order)
- 1 $5 off coupon given to me from the cashier (I kept letting others with smaller orders in front of me, so she gave it to me as a bonus for thinking of other and being patient - see it pays off!)
Amount Spent = $1.84
Amount Saved = $47.92
Received 3 more $5 off our next shopping order coupons
Transaction #4:
Items Purchased:
- 2 Bounty Paper Towels 8 double roll pkgs
- 1 Puffs Tissue
Coupons/Promos Used:
- 2 $1 off of 1 Bounty Paper Towels
- 2 doubler coupons (each redeemed at $1)
- 3 $5 off coupons from transaction #3 (GM/Unilever Promo - spend $30 in participating products, get $15 off next shopping order)
- These products were from the P&G Promo - spend $20 in participating products, get $5 off your next order
Amount Spent = $3.80
Amount Saved = $36.19
Received 1 more $5 off our next shopping order coupon
So after everything, here are my final totals:
Total Spent = $34.10
Total Saved = $155.07
Plus I still have a $5 catalina to use on my next purchase!
Great deal and I'm thinking it was more than worth it to be up at 6am on a Monday for such great savings! Hope you are able to save a bunch as well - GOOD LUCK and HAPPY SHOPPING!
1 comment:
Wow, so much to figure out!! I had to just concentrate on Smiths today, tomorrow I will think about Albertsons. I emailed you some pics and some totals on what I got at Smiths today.
Thanks for giving us all the heads up on the fun shopping deals going on this week!
Will you bring your "lists" for Albertsons with ya on Wed, I might need it! See ya then!
Post a Comment