Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Swiffer Rebate!



Imagine my surprise when I checked the Good or Free Deals blog today and found out that the Swiffer rebate is back! Based on my last post of my Smith's purchase (where I bought 4 swiffer duster refills), this couldn't have come at a better time. I was able to qualify for this rebate when they first did it a couple months ago and it made for a great deal. Here are the details:

Receive a $5 rewards card when you purchase $10 worth of Swiffer REFILLS.

Receive a $10 rewards card when you purchase $20 worth of Swiffer REFILLS.

Rewards Card is accepted at over 100,000 retailers towards the purchase of any merchandise of your choice. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Offer valid until 9/15/09. Must be postmarked by 9/30/09.

Thanks A Thrifty Mama!

Update: I found out that Target has swiffer refills on sale for 10%-15% off this week!

No comments: