Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good Deals This Week!

I couldn't believe all of the great deals out there this week. It's really a great time to get out and get stuff for free or dirt cheap! Here are a few things worth mentioning:

Albertson's:
- They have a Kraft promo going on this week. Buy $25 worth of participating products, get a $5 catalina and send in a rebate form for $20 back. That's basically $25 worth of food for free! There is a limit of 1 rebate per household, so keep that in mind, but you can't beat the price. See the PYP/GS lists for the participating items as well as matching coupons.

Smith's:
- They have a Kellogg's/Keebler Promog going on this week. Buy 4 participating items and get $4 off instantly. Most stores have the items at $2.50 each, which makes them $1.50 each with the $4 off. Then there are matching coupons - most of which are $1 off of 2 or $.50 off each - making them $1. If you're lucky enough to live near one of the few Smith's Marketplace stores, then you can get them for an even better deal. My Smith's Marketplace here in Lehi has the starting prices at $2.00 each, makes them $1.00 with the $4 off and then the coupons take them down to $.50 each! If you don't live near a Smith's Marketplace that has the lower price, it might be worth a drive to one that does - you can get stuff for dirt cheap!

Here are my purchases for this week:

Albertson's:



Items Purchased:
- 5 boxes Capri Suns (on sale for $2.00 each)
- 5 Oscar Meyer Deli Meat (on sale for $3.00 each)

Coupons/Promos Used:
- Kraft Promo (spend $25, get $5 catalina and rebate form for $20 back)
- $15 in catalinas from last weeks sale

Total Spent = $10.75
Total Saved = $33.40

Plus I got a $5 catalina and mailed in the form for a $20 rebate!


Smith's:



Items Purchased (I did 4 separate transactions):
- 5 boxes Frosted Flakes
- 5 boxes Fruit Loops
- 10 boxes Fruit Snacks
- 6 boxes Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 pkgs Keebler Cookies
- 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray


Coupons/Promos Used:
- 5 $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal
- 5 $1 off 2 Kellogg's Fruit Snacks
- 3 $1 off 2 Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 $1 off 2 Keebler Cookies
- 2 $.75 off 1 ICNINB spray
- 8 of the $4 Kellogg's/Keebler Promo ($32 off total)

Total Spent = $19.29
Total Saved = $69.87


I love saving money - I came back from Smith's tonight on a total high! I better never stop using this sales/couponing system, I'm totally addicted to getting tons of food and saving tons of money!

No comments: