Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Deals for the Week and My Purchases!

Sorry for the late post. Life has been crazy here and I've had to dedicate most of my time to some upcoming deadlines for work. I don't know how many posts I'll be able to do in the next week, so forgive me if it's a little more sparse than normal.

Here are some of the good deals to be aware of this week:

Week 6/24/09 - 6/30/09

Albertson's:
PYP Link
- Coke products 12 pack Promo: Buy 4, get 1 FREE, end up being $2.60 when you buy 5
- Pepsi/Mtn Dew products 12 pack Promo: Buy 4, get 1 FREE, end up being $2.60 when you buy 5
- Powerade 32 oz. Promo: Buy 10, get 5 FREE, end up being $0.50 each when you buy 15
- General Mills Cereal Promo: Buy 3, get FREE milk, up to $4.50. (Voucher will print at checkout.) Selected GM cereals: Cinnamon Toast Crunch 17 oz., Honey Nut Cheerios 17 oz., Lucky Charms 16 oz., Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs 18 oz., Cocoa Puffs 16.5 oz., Trix 14.8 oz., or Nature Valley Nut Clusters 14.8 oz.
- Epic Savings Mix or Match promo: Save $5 instantly for every 10 items you buy. Great deals on selected products, check the list for details.
- There are 2 doubler coupons in the ad and 3 more scheduled to come in the paper on Sunday (so I hear), so make sure to plan those into your shopping.

Smith's:
PYP/GS Link
- Good deals on milk, OJ, grapes, other random items
- Pepsi 2-liter Promo: Buy 4 get 2 free - makes them $0.84 when you buy 6
- Special Promo: Daytona 500 Buy 10 items get $3 off at checkout. NO LIMIT ON REWARDS. Great deals on a bunch of items, check the list for details.

Associated Food Stores:
PYP/GS Link
- Good deals on cherries, cantaloupe, broccoli, milk, cheese, yogurt, hot dogs
- Pepsi or Pop Favorites, 12 pk. cans or 6 pk. bottles - Use in-ad store coupon: 5 for $13 when you buy 5, limit 1 coupon per customer.
- Good deals on Shasta, Country Time drink mix, Koolaid Mix

Walgreen's:
GS Link
- Lysol Promo: Buy 2 participating items and get a check out voucher for $1 off your next shopping order. Limit 1 card per transaction.
- Kotex Promo: Buy 3 participating items and get a check out voucher for $3 off your next shopping order. Limit 1 card per transaction.

Here's what I picked up this week:

Albertson's:



Items Purchased (1 transaction):
- 1 Culinary Circle Pizza
- 1 2-liter 7UP
- 10 Easy Mac Cups (part of Epic Promo)
- 5 boxes Jolly Time Popcorn 6 pks (part of Epic Promo)
- 3 bottles Taco Bell Taco Sauce (part of Epic Promo)
- 2 Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 6 pks (part of Epic Promo)

Coupons/Promos Used:
- Free 2 liter when you buy 1 Culinary Circle Pizza
- 1 $1 off of 1 Culinary Circle Pizza
- 2 $1 off of 1 Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 6 pk
- 5 $1 off of 1 Jolly Time Popcorn
- 2 Epic Promo Discounts (had 20 items, takes off $5 per 10, so total of $10 off)
- 2 doubler coupons (redeemed at $1 each)
- $10 catalina from last weeks sale

Total Spent = $3.82
Total Saved = $53.60



Smith's:

Sorry, didn't get a photo of it this time! I did 3 separate transactions in order to use all of my catalinas.

1st Transaction:

Items Purchased:
- 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups
- 3 bags Fritos
- 2 bags Cheetos

Coupons/Promos Used:
- 1 Daytona 500 Promo (had 10 items, got $3 off instantly)
- 2 $0.50 off of 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snack Items

Total Spent = $13.37
Total Saved = $14.35 (plus I got a $3.50 catalina for buying 5 fruit snacks)

2nd Transaction:

Items Purchased:
- 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups
- 5 bottles Gatorade

Coupons/Promos Used:
- 1 Daytona 500 Promo (had 10 items, got $3 off instantly)
- 2 $0.50 off of 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snack Items
- $3.50 catalina from 1st transaction

Total Spent = $6.25
Total Saved = $10.00 (plus I got another $3.50 catalina for buying 5 more fruit snacks)

3rd Transaction:

Items Purchased:
- 1 gallon OJ
- 6 Pepsi 2-liters
- Green grapes
- Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Lays Potato Chips
- 1 Santitas Tortilla Chips

Coupons/Promos Used:
- $3.50 catalina from 2nd transaction

Total Spent = $11.73
Total Saved = $8.32

There are some really great deals this week, especially using the doublers from Albertson's. Good luck and Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I just wanted to comment and let you know how much I appreciate the time that you put into doing these! Holli is helping me get started with coupons, and I'm still pretty lost on all of it so it's nice to see the things that you buy when you go. Thank you!

Hawks Family said...

Thank you so much for your comment! Sometimes I wonder if these posts are really helping anyone. Glad to know that it's helping. Welcome to the world of couponing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Feel free to comment or email if you have any questions!