Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This Week's Good Deals and My Shopping Purchase (not!)

Ok, so you're wondering about the strange title of this post right? Well, first of all, let me say that Albertson's and Smith's have basically the same deals that they had last week. Each had a Promo (either the Epic Promo or the Daytona 500 Promo) that is continuing through this week's ad. I won't bother to list them all out again since you can refer to the last post for those details. There are a few changes, but nothing spectacular worth mentioning specifically. There are also a few other deals on sale outside of the promos, but you can refer to the PYP/GS lists for details on those.

The "not" from the blog title refers to the fact that I'm not planning to go to either store as of right now. Sorry, I know there are some of you that count on planning your shopping around my purchase. Just because I'm not purchasing anything doesn't mean there aren't any good deals, it simply means that I am either stocked and don't need or don't use any of the items on sale. Of course I always say this and then end up heading out towards the end of the ad (like on Mondays when doublers come out), so don't be surprised if that happens because I hear more doublers are coming out in this Sunday's paper.

If any of you get any great deals out there, please email me at jjzhawks@hotmail.com with a list of what you bought, spent, and saved - as well as a picture if you can. It would be great to see a purchase from someone else, I'm sure you're all getting tired of seeing my purchases.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

No comments: