Saturday, June 20, 2009

Couponing Information

I saw a couple of really great posts recently about couponing and wanted to share them with you.

The first is a great post from the PYP blog (click here!) about some couponing myths. For those of you just starting out with couponing, it's hard to understand how it really works and how it's worth it. I loved this post and thought a lot of you would like to read it. And even though I've been couponing (hard core) for almost a year now, I still have people tell me that it's not worth it and there's more effort involved than you'll ever save. I just politely tell them that I find it's a tremendous amount of savings for the time I put in and that for me it's worth it. To be honest, I probably thought that a lot of these myths were tried until I actually tried it and realize that they weren't. Great info and reminders in this post, check it out!

The second is a great warning about coupon fraud from the Obsessive Shopper (click here!). She reminds us about how online/internet coupons are used and can be abused. Personally, I feel that we should follow the letter of the law when it comes to using internet coupons. I know a lot of stores don't accept them and the reason is because there are so many people committing coupon fraud out there and they are losing too much money. I would hate for all of us to lose our priviledge of using internet coupons, so please, everyone try to be honest and not misuse internet coupons. Unfortunately, as with other things, it only takes a handful of people misusing them to ruin it for the rest of us.

If you know of any other sites or posts that you think would helpful to share with all the readers of this blog, please leave me a comment or send me an email at jjzhawks@hotmail.com and I'll post them for us all to read and gain insight from!

No comments: