Items Purchased:
- 14 cans of spaghetti sauce
- 6 cans of tomatoes
- 2 cans of Pam
Total cost: $11.75
Total saved: $35.38
Good Job Kylie!
I also got a phone call from my Mom this morning. She and I had both taken advantage of the windex deal at Walgreen's this week. But today in the paper, she saw another deal at Home Depot. Look like they have their 32 oz bottles of windex (powerized) on sale 3 for $2.98 (limit of 2 offers per customer, so I believe that means you can buy up to 6 bottles for this price). If you use some of the online coupons listed in Monday's post, you should be able to get them for free-$1.00 for all 3. I'm not sure what Home Depot's policy is on internet printable coupons or even if they take coupons at all, so you should call before you go just to make sure. And since there are 2 $1.50 and 2 $1.00 off coupons, you might be able to get 6 bottles for 96 cents. Remember that some stores won't let you have any overages either, so that might cause issues, but if you're brave and you don't have a Walgreen's nearby, but you do have a Home Depot, it might be worth a try! It's a fantastic deal and no rebates to wait for like at Walgreen's. Unfortunately, I've already used all 4 of my coupons, so if someone gives this a try, let me know if it works and how it went.
1 comment:
Way to go Kylie!! Good deals! I am curious about Home Depot, if you hear of anything...post it. Seems like every store out there is catching on to this saving money...brings customers in deal. Hope it keeps going!
Post a Comment