Sunday, February 15, 2009

Did You Not Get Any Coupons in Your Paper Today???

If you didn't, then you're not alone. When I opened all 5 of my papers this morning, I didn't see one coupon packet. Before I panicked and called the paper to see what happened, I decided to check the PYP website to see if there was any information or if I happened to be the only one who didn't get any coupons. I saw a post on one of the forums from someone else saying they hadn't received any and a reply reminding everyone that there aren't any coupons scheduled for federal holiday weekends. Since tomorrow is President's Day, I guess that makes sense. There was also a link to the following post listing the coupon schedule for the year:

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showpost.php?p=605554&postcount=1

I thought some of you might be interested in seeing this schedule. This doesn't mean that we definitely won't get any coupon inserts during the holiday weekends (I know I got some during Christmas last year, but didn't get any the weekend after Thanksgiving), but it's good to know what the planned schedule is. Hope this helps!

No comments: