Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Tip ...

Just wanted to add this to our list of tips. I got a comment on the last post about a way my cousin organizes her coupons, here's what she said:

"I listed all the items on the outside of the envelope with the coupons on the inside.. he (her husband, whom she had recruited to help out) was suprised how un-complicated it was and how it all worked, the $10 just printing out for him... There is such a huge difference in my experience when I arrive organized with all my coupons seperated in transactions.. and those times i'm not organized, NIGHTMARE."

Another great way to organize your coupons! Honestly, I think any way you want to do it is great, as long as you are organized and not sifting through tons of coupons through the store or while you're trying to separate your transactions at the register.

Obviously the way I do things is not the only way to do it. I love to learn new and improved ways of doing things. So please, please, please share the different ways you do things so that we all can learn about them. When we all share, we all win!

Thanks Camille for the great tip!

No comments: