I ended up going to Smith's and two different Albertson's (but all are within about 2 miles of each other, so it wasn't too much of an inconvenience). Here's what I got:

Items purchased:
5 Dannon Frusion Smoothies
1 Dannon LaCreme Yogurt 4pk (not shown)
5 boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
2 Mega packs of Eggo Waffles
2 bottles of Taco Bell Taco Sauce
6 gallons of milk (from Smith's)
Total Spent: $22.16
Total Saved: $33.33
I also got an email from my sister with the details of her purchase from Albertson's. Here's what she got:
Items purchased:
10 Michelina's frozen lunches
6 bottles Suave shampoo
6 cans of Hunts tomatoes
2 cans of corn
Total Spent: $15.14
Total Saved: $29.34
She made the comment : "Man that feels good!" I totally agree! It's great to realize you are saving money isn't it? Nothing feels better when you realize how expensive groceries are getting and where the economy is heading. Every little penny you save counts!
Lots of good savings this week with the sales, double coupons, etc. If anyone else makes a purchase and saves a bunch of money, let me know either through email (jjzhawks@hotmail.com) or leave a comment and give me the details on what you bought (with picture if you can), how much you spent, and how much you saved. It's so fun to see how everyone else is saving money!
1 comment:
I put my savings on my blog page. You can take a look and steal them if you want! I was so excited and so was Mike! Thanks!
Post a Comment