10 boxes Rice Krispie Treats and 9 cartons of Breyer's Ice Cream (16 oz).

Give up? Well, I spent:
$.57 - that's right 57 cents!
Want to know how?
Well, like I mentioned in the post below (you may want to read that one first), there are some great deals going on this week. I actually used 2 different promos for each set of items. Here's how I did it:
10 Rice Krispie Treats:
$28.80 (On sale for $2.88 each at Albertson's)
-$10.00 (Kellogg's Promo, buy 5 participating items, save $5 instantly)
-$10.00 (Kellogg's/Dr.Pepper Catalina - see post below for details)
-$10.00 (Mail in Rebate for 10 Kellogg's/Keebler Items - see post below)
.56 (tax)
Total = -$.64 (overage)
9 cartons of Breyer's Ice Cream (16 oz):
Buy 4 Breyers ice cream 16 oz. pints for $4 (on sale for $1 each)
Use 2 $1/2 coupons HERE and HERE.
Use 2 Albertson's doublers
Final price: FREE + tax
Then, you'll get a $4/5 Catalina coupon at checkout.
Use that to buy 5 more, and you'll pay just $1 (+ tax) total for the next 5!
Another $4/5 Catalina will print, so wash, rinse, and repeat!
So for the first 4 cartons, I paid $0.06.
For the next 5 cartons, I paid $1.15 (and I got another catalina!).
Total spent for ice cream = $1.21
So $1.21 - $.64 (overage above on the Rice Krispie Treats)
Total Spent = $.57
Not too shabby huh? That's exactly what my kids and husband are thinking!
You gotta LOVE saving money!
3 comments:
Awesome, I am gonna go today and get this deal.
Holli took me to Albertson's today to try and get these--they were out of the ice cream, and the Catalina for the Rice Krispy treats didn't print, but I still bought them for about $0.88/box.
I did a post if you'd like to see my deals:
http://shelbyhascutekids.blogspot.com/
Thank you!
Sorry you didn't have better luck with the catalina printing - I have read that a few people had that problem. $0.88 a box isn't bad, but I know how it feel to not get the full deal. Welcome to the world of couponing - it's so much fun!
Post a Comment