Well, there are some good deals out there this week for a bunch of Thanksgiving dinner items. Most have been on sale the last week or so anyway, so there isn't much that is new. If you are looking for deals on all the ingredients to make your Thanksgiving dinner a success, be sure to check out the PYP/GS lists to see where you can get the best deals. It may take some running around, but if you have the time and energy, you can really get some great deals by making it to more than just one store. I'm lucky in the fact that we are having Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom and Dad's this year, so I'm not in the scramble to put on an entire dinner on my own (in fact, my saint of a mother assigned us chips and dips to bring - how sweet was that? Thanks Mom!).
Since almost 100% of the focus will be on Christmas gifts for the next week or two, I may not be posting much grocery-wise. And I'll leave it up to you find the best deals on all those Christmas gifts. I'm more of a shop early and get a pretty good deal rather than get up before 3am to make it to the store by 3:30am, to stand in line cold and freezing to MAYBE get a slightly better deal the day after Thanksgiving. So needless to say, my Christmas shopping is all but complete and I'll be sleeping in on Friday! Not to knock any of you who relish in the excitment of the beginning day of the holiday shopping season - I'm well aware that sometimes it's more about the experience than the prizes. So I'm saying good luck to all of you who brave the cold and the crowds, I wish you tons of success in your shopping excursions. Me, I'll be cuddled up cozy and warm in my bed and probably won't make it out until some of you have hit at least 4 or 5 stores. To each his own and may we all have a wonderful day, however we decide to enjoy it. :)
Good Luck One and All!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment