Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Batteries

Sorry for the lateness of this post, it's been another crazy week. Seems like I always have good intentions about getting around to this earlier, but with the craziness of the holidays upon us, it seems like there's so much competing for my time. But I wanted to make sure I got this deal posted on here before the sale is over (tonight). Smith's has Duracell batteries on sale for $1.88 each for the 4-pks of AA and AAA batteries this week. If you combine that with the coupon from the 11/1 P&G packet ($.75 off 1 pkg), you can get them for $1.13 - or just over $.28 a battery. There is also a catalina going on at Smith's:

Duracell Batteries
Spend $10 get $2 OYNSO
Spend $20 get $5 OYNSO
11/8/09 - 12/5/09

I bought 5 pkgs and got the $2 catalina, even though I didn't reach the $10. I saw someone else post that they bough 6 pkgs and got the $5 catalina.

Anyway, if you are in need of batteries this is a great price for Duracell! I wasn't in immediately need, but I stocked up for Christmas since we are ALWAYS in need of batteries then for all the new gifts.

UPDATE: I just looked through the Smith's ad for the coming week and batteries are on sale next week as well, so no rush getting out right away. Catalina and coupons are also good for another week as well. Love Smith's and their two week ads - sure makes life easier sometimes!

There are a few other great deals this week as Smith's, Albertson's, Fresh Market (new Associated Store that bought out most Albertson's), other Associated Stores, etc. Take a look at the PYP/GS lists and see what's available! Also, just a heads up that the Smith's turkey deal is starting tomorrow, here are the details:

Private Selection 12 - 14 lb. frozen Hen Turkey $6 each
Private Selection 16 - 20 lb. frozen Tom Turkey $8 each
Butterball 16 - 20 lb. frozen Tom Turkey $12 each
Limit (1) with minimum $25 purchase

Walmart also has a pretty good deal on turkeys, check out the Walmart 2009 thread under Screaming Deals Around Town for more details.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

No comments: