Ok, you know you've become a fanatic when you actually start a blog dedicated to one specific subject. Oh well, I guess I'm a fanatic. Here is my new blog dedicated just to getting good deals, shopping smart, food storage, and emergency preparedness. I know it sounds corny, but I have really been obsessed with all of this the last few years and it has become a hobby that I've really enjoyed.
I thought it might make more sense to actually start a separate blog for all this stuff instead of having it clog up my family blog. That way I can post stuff about all of my shopping and preparedness adventures here for all who want to see them, instead of sending out emails and such to everyone.
Here are my thoughts on how I was thinking of doing things. I'll post things like good deals for the week, purchases I've made (because we all like to see actual out of pocket vs savings right?), tips and tricks, and things like that. I would hope that all of you reading this would send me your successes too so that we all can be excited.
Once we spend some time on groceries/health and beauty aids/cleaners/etc and get a good handle on that, then I'd like to branch out and post some information on food storage and emergency preparedness. I am constantly searching the web for new ideas and this will give me a good place to put all of the information I find. Again, feel free to send me any additional info you may have or find so that we all can benefit.
So I think that's it. Hopefully you all are as excited about saving money and being prepared as I am! If not, then hopefully as we go on the journey together, you'll become excited and find yourself a fanatic like me!
Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13
17 years ago
2 comments:
Just wanted to say ... I was here!
Thelissa
Yay, I will be checking in for more money saving tips.
Post a Comment